IV Therapy in Olathe, KS
Ready to get started?Contact Us
What Is IV Therapy?
Are you hoping to boost your energy and overall health? At UpCare Clinics, our team of medical professionals offers IV (intravenous) wellness treatments to help your body perform at optimal function. With no additives or preservatives, our personalized IV treatments consist of fluids rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids that provide the following benefits:
- Enhance your complexion and health
- Detox your body
- Boost your immune system
- Elevate your mood
- Aid in losing weight
- Treat constant fatigue
- Prevent a variety of illnesses
Our practitioner will work with you to select the kind of infusion therapy that would be a good fit for your goals. If you want to learn more in-depth information about the perks of vitamin IV sessions, call our office in Olathe, KS to schedule an appointment.
Who Is A Good Candidate for IV Therapy?
IV therapy can benefit the vast majority of people, and most people who are in good health are great candidates for IV therapy at UpCare Clinics. You may not be a candidate if you have certain pre-existing health conditions, like those that could lead to fluid retention, or an ongoing infection. In general, Olathe, KS individuals who want to boost their health and wellness in various ways can benefit from this treatment without any issues. If you have a question about your eligibility for IV therapy or if it can help your specific condition, contact us today.
What Can I Expect During An IV Session?
We will carefully provide the nutrient mixture in one of our private procedure rooms. Your treatment area will be disinfected, and the drip will be inserted. You can rest comfortably or potentially take a nap for the duration of the process. The UpCare Clinics IV therapy menu includes the following:
- Immunity Boost: Vitamin C, zinc, and glutathione are nourishments that bolster the immune system and help prevent or diminish the intensity of viral infections, including a cold and flu.
- Jet Lag Drip: Traveling can be exhausting, especially between time zones, but we can get your body back to normal. This blend will quickly boost your energy, revitalize cells, and restore the immune system.
- Migraine Relief: Our mixture minimizes the debilitating symptoms of a migraine, such as dizziness, sinus pressure, nausea, and light sensitivity, to restore focus and ease the pain. There isn't a reason to allow these severe, chronic headaches to keep you in the dark.
- Hangover Helper: We have a cure for the aches, pains, nausea, and exhaustion that comes with a hangover. Our nutrient and mineral blends will revitalize and rehydrate your body.
The intravenous method supplies the vitamin cocktail utilizing a steady application into the bloodstream. Afterward, we'll place a little bandage over the site of insertion. IV therapy often takes about 60 minutes to finish, after which you're able to go home and get back to your day without any recovery time expected.
UpCare Clinics Reviews
Moved back to KC a year ago and it’s been so difficult establishing primary care. Finding an appointment is hard because it’s 4+ months out, but finding a primary care doctor that cares, is personable, and loves what they do is nearly impossible. I was lucky and fortunate enough to find an appointment with Dr. Priya Gujarati relatively quick. Not only that, but she is the unicorn I mentioned above. She’s friendly, listens intently, and truly cares about what you’re going through. I haven’t felt this comfortable at a doctors office in many years. Glad I found Dr. Priya and the amazing staff at UpCare Clinic!
Great Experience. Very friendly
Doctor G is very very easy to speak with. It was obvious that she was listening to everything I had to say. I will continue to go to UpCare clinic. I also see the dentist at this office as well. It's very convenient having both in the same office.
professional and knowledgeable. clean office and rooms.
Amy was very understanding and did everything she could to try and help bring some comfort to my mind.
Get In Touch
Feel Refreshed and at Your Best
With intravenous infusion therapy, you can find immediate relief from a variety of unwanted issues and feel refreshed and like your best self again. At UpCare Clinics, it is our pleasure to provide this unique therapy for patients with a wide range of needs and symptoms. Get in touch with our Olathe, KS office to learn more about intravenous nutrient therapy or book an appointment with a member of our team.