Direct Primary Care in Olathe, KS
Ready to get started?Book Now
What Is Direct Primary Care?
At UpCare Clinics in Olathe, KS, we're excited to offer a direct primary care (DPC) model for services and payment. DPC eliminates the need for insurance intermediaries, allowing us complete discretion over our pricing. Thanks to this system, our patients typically pay less than they would in conventional primary care settings. Instead of insurance premiums, our patients subscribe to a monthly fee that covers all their visits for that time at our facility. This fee also encompasses annual wellness check-ups, minor procedures, telehealth consultations, some lab tests, and more. This enables patients to access our care when needed without worrying about the costs and what insurance will cover. Each visit becomes an opportunity for us to better understand our patients and cultivate enduring relationships with them. If you're intrigued and wish to find out more about our direct primary care plans, we encourage you to get in touch with our Olathe, KS clinic at your earliest convenience.
How Much Does Direct Primary Care Cost?
Ages 0-39: $80 per month
Ages 40-59: $90 per month
Ages 60+: $100 per month
If you are a business owner that would like to learn more about offering direct primary care to your employees, please contact UpCare Clinics.
What does the monthly fee include?
- An in-depth, comprehensive, annual wellness evaluation
- Unlimited office visits, phone, or email — with NO copays, ever
- In-office labs, including urinalysis, rapid strep test, pregnancy tests
- Minor procedures like stitches, skin tag removal, EKGs and breathing treatments
- Telehealth services with our providers, as needed
- Access to discounted labs, imaging and medications
- Access to other collaborative specialist services
Are there any extra fees?
- There is a one-time $100 enrollment fee for all adults
- Children ages 0-22 enrolled without an adult are $80/month plus enrollment fee.
- Routine annual labs are $79 and include: Lipid panel, CBC, CMP, A1c, TSH, Vitamin D level.
- Lab fees are WAIVED if paying for full year at time of enrollment.
Do you offer discounts?
Yes! When enrolled with at least one parent or guardian, families receive a discounted child rate of $50 per month.
Disclaimer: The details of our direct primary care plans can change at any time. Please check our updated plan details frequently.
UpCare Clinics Reviews
I love UPCARE clinics. They take the time to listen to your concerns and provide knowledgeable feedback. Was able to make an appointment same day!! Thank you, team for making my life better.
Everything was great! Friendly staff! Very helpful and very quick
The office was amazing! Prompt and gave me a lot of information!
Went in for annual physical. Friendly and knowledgeable staff.
This place has an amazing staff, who truly takes time to listen and answer a million questions. The nurses are kind and the secretaries are friendly. Appointments are available relatively quickly.
Get In Touch
Quality Care With No Middleman
UpCare Clinics offers individuals and families access to high-quality primary care that operates beyond the traditional, insurance-dependent healthcare system. Crucial advantages of our DPC model include extended personal time with Dr. Priya Gujarati and our professional team, affordable pricing, and a pathway to improved wellness. This plan forgoes contractual obligations and operates on flexible monthly payments. To discover more about direct primary care, we invite you to arrange a consultation at our Olathe, KS facility.